He was born and raised in LA. I sure hope they're not all like that out here. We'll see how tomorrow goes, he's cute and makes decent money (or so he says, or said... many times) so I haven't written him off quite yet.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
"So what do you do..."
I don't think I've ever met anyone before who was so consumed and obsessed with talking about their own job and life, that they weren't even the least bit curious to know what I did. Then I met Eddie. I tagged along with another Delta Zeta alum out here as she went to meet up with a guy she met, and his friends. Eddie is one of said friends. We actually kind of hit it off at first, but after talking for such a long time about him, I began to wonder if he was going to ask me anything about, well, me! He did say he liked me, to which I firmly responded that he didn't know me at all, he can't like me yet. He still knows nothing about me, but apparently he's going to call me tomorrow and we're going to go see a movie of my choice after we get sushi for dinner. Yea, we'll see about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Update: Self-absorbed Eddie called this morning. He wants to see a movie in 2 hours, I said I'll be at work (because I have to do some stuff in the lab today) and he.. ASKED WHAT I DID. He got a few points back with that, just a few though. I'm supposed to call him when I leave work to go see a movie in Burbank... I don't really feel like driving up to Burbank, but I might.
ReplyDelete